What do I do if I lose my paperwork?

  • Any plans and/or drawings that have a raised seal on them cannot be photocopied by the department.  If these drawings are lost, a new copy (signed and sealed), along with the applicable Technical section must be resubmitted. Our officials will review the submitted plan and compare this to the Township’s copy to make sure that both plans are identical.
Shop Hillsborough