Public Works

Report a Streetlight Outage

Is there a streetlight out in your neighborhood?

Please click here to go to the PSE&G website or call 1-800-436-PSEG (7734).

The following information will be required to report the streetlight problem: (a) location of the street light, (b) the nearest cross street and (c) the pole number; usually located on a metal strip attached to the pole.

Important note: If you are reporting more than one street light outage, each light/pole will require a separate Internet Order.

Shop Hillsborough