What is the process for a Fallen TREE?

If a tree on township property falls on a resident’s property, the township will remove the tree.  Please call the Public Works department at 369-3950 to report it.

If a tree falls from one resident’s property to another, it is the property owner’s responsibility to remove the tree that is on their property. (Whatever part falls on the person’s property is their responsibility.)

Shop Hillsborough