The Township of Hillsborough is seeking a qualified candidate to fill an open position. The full-time Plumbing Inspector will be responsible for daily field inspections, as assigned by, and under the direct supervision of, the full-time Plumbing Subcode Official. This is an AFSCME Union position with a 40-hour work week. Township vehicle provided for inspections. The Township of Hillsborough is an equal opportunity employer.
- Plumbing Inspector ICS license
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good computer and technology skills.
- Valid NJ driver’s license.
- Clearance of a criminal history background check.
- Mechanical Inspector license.
- Plumbing Subcode Official license.
Please forward resume, three references and a cover letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
HILLSBOROUGH TOWNSHIP POLICE DEPARTMENT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF POLICE OFFICER
APPLICATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED BEGINNING JANUARY 16, 2019 AND MUST BE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED BY FEBRUARY 20, 2019
- At least 18 years of age and less than 35 years of age, or is within the requirements set by PFRS.
- Resident of the State of New Jersey at the time of appointment
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Good moral character
- Good physical condition
- Possess a valid New Jersey driver’s license at time of appointment
Must be New Jersey Police Training Commission Certified or presently attending a New Jersey certified Police Academy and satisfactorily complete same.
Class II SLEO contact Lt. Sean Carolan at 908-369-4323 X7670 prior to applying.
- Starting salary $43,188.
- Longevity pay
- Holiday pay
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
- Personal time
- Compensatory time
- Employee Health Benefits Programs
- Dental plan
- Supplied uniforms
- NJ Police and Fire Pension System
How to Apply
Any questions regarding these requirements should be addressed to Lieutenant Sean Carolan (908)369-4323 x-7670, Monday through Friday from 9:00a.m. to 3:00p.m.