- The Hillsborough Municipal Complex provides 70 Feet of wall space for local artists to exhibit their 2-Dimensional Digital Art, at no cost or sales fees to the Artist, for a one-month period. Digital media includes photographic prints and Giclee prints… no original works of art will be accepted. *
- This opportunity is available to Professionals, Amateurs and High School Students.
- All artwork must be suitable for all ages. The gallery walls lead to the Township Library.
- Exhibits will hang on the first day of the month. Take down will be on the last day of the month. (Unless other arrangements have been in made)
- Interested artists should fill out the online application: www.hillsboroughculturalarts.org
- Please provide 6 art samples in JPG format and a brief biography.
- If accepted, artists will need to provide the remaining digital copies of all the work to be on display, including titles.
- A Hold Harmless Agreement Form must be signed. This states that you cannot hold the Township accountable if artwork is damaged or stolen.
- Are responsible for hanging and taking down their own work.
- May label their artwork. Labels must be affixed to the art. No labels on the walls.
- Are recommended to display Brochures / Sell Sheets during exhibit.
- All work must be wired to hang on J-Style Hooks.
- Will provide all needed wall hangers. Multiple hooks can be hung on each wire.
- Will provide a Sign announcing the Artist’s exhibit.
See attached photographs of the gallery walls.
- 5 Walls – 70Ft, Vertical: 7 Ft from floor to Hanging Rail
- Wall A – 24 Ft
- Wall B – 24 Ft
- Wall C – 7 ½ Ft
- Wall D – 8 Ft
- Wall E – 8 Ft
- **Wall F – 7Ft (this wall is not well lit)
*The Municipal Complex is a public building and we cannot 100% guarantee the safety of artists work.